Everyone associated the beautiful "granny square" with crochet. In this 2 hour class you will learn the basic stitches required to make a basic "granny square" - chain and double crochet (US terms) or treble (UK terms). Once you master the "granny square" you can do anything!
Duration: 2 hours
You will learn:
- how to hold the hook and yarn
- how to chain and double crochet (US terms) or treble (UK terms)
- how to weave in ends
- you will finish the class with a completed granny square and plans for more!
- 4 or 5 mm crochet hook
- Ball of Peppin 100% Merino 8 ply yarn or Finch 100% Cotton
- Class Notes
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your class to select your yarn.
Terms and Conditions:
- Full payment is required to confirm your spot.
- If your class is postponed or cancelled you will be given a full refund or shop credit - the choice is yours.
- Things happen and sometimes you cannot make a class. If you give us 7 days notice you will receive a full refund. Less than 7 days a full refund can only be given if your spot in the class can be filled. But we are happy to transfer you to another class. If you are doing a multi-day class we are unable to give a refund or credit for change of mind or cancellation once the class has started.